Leather Shooting License Holder Pouch
- The John Shooter leather shooting license holder pouch.
- Made from 2mm thick distressed leather.
- There are two inside compartments.
- Inside lined with a burgundy red cloth.
- Stitching is a matching brown thread.
- The license holder measures 23 cm x 23 cm externally.
How are these leather shooting license holder pouches made?
The leather for our shooting license holder pouch is hand cut, the fabric which we use for the lining is then glued to the leather and stitched down. The plastic which covers the paperwork inside is then glued to the edges and then it is stitched all the way around the outside.
What is this leather shooting license holder pouch made from?
The leather shooting license holder pouch is made from 2mm thick distressed brown leather. The distressed leather gives the product an ‘aged’ look and feel. It is a supple leather which is soft to the touch. The inside is lined with a soft burgundy fabric and plastic to protect the license paperwork, keeping the item itself waterproof.
Who is this leather shooting license holder pouch suitable for?
Our leather shooting license holder pouches are suitable for all those who carry their shooting licenses on their person when out on a shoot. A very traditional item offering great protection for ones belongings.