PU Leather Shotgun Slip Case
- The John Shooter PU leather shotgun slip case made from tough PU leather.
- It has a full length YKK zip allowing easy access to remove the shotgun from the gun slip.
- Flap design shotgun slip case.
- The lining is a thick foam padding.
- Matching threaded trim and an adjustable canvas shoulder sling strap for carrying.
- The gun case is suitable for side by side or over and under guns for 28″ to 32″ barrels
- The total internal length is 51 inches.
- Reinforced muzzle end for extra strength.
What is this shotgun slip made from?
This is our only ‘PU leather’ shotgun slips case. Aimed at the budget end of the market if you like, without compromising the quality of our products.
It is made from tough PU leather but still has that traditional look to the finish. The fittings are all brass like our full leather slips and the muzzle end is reinforced.
How are these leather shotgun slips made?
All our leather shotgun slips have a complex manufacture process. Raw materials are sourced, treated and then cut to size by hand and then stitched together using machinery for the bulk of the process.
Our shotgun slips are made to last for many years, to do this we use the toughest materials. All the areas which will take most the weight of the shotguns will be double stitched and in some cases the area will also be studded. We take pride in our outstanding workman ship and attention to detail.