Traditional Leather Shotgun Cleaning Kit
- Our traditional leather shotgun cleaning kit is made from pure cow hide
- Thick brass buckles and 3 millimetre leather straps keep this gun cleaning kit closed snuggly.
- Included is a rod, jag, mop, John Shooter shotgun cleaning oil and brush.
- It is available in both 20G & 12G.
- A thick suede lines the inside of the gun cleaning kit.
How are these leather shotgun cleaning kits made?
Our leather shotgun cleaning kits are hand cut and then machine stitched together. The items inside the kit are sourced from Italy. The gun cleaning oil is made using a local company who specialises in oils and fabricators.
What is this leather shotgun cleaning kit made from?
The leather shotgun cleaning kit is made from a light brown leather which is 2mm in thickness. The fastening straps are very high quality being 3mm in thickness. The buckles are all thick brass and the zip on the smaller compartment inside is a YKK zip.
Who is this leather shotgun cleaning kit suitable for?
Our leather shotgun cleaning kits are suitable for shooters who have either a 20g & 12g shotgun. These also make great presents as they are very high in quality, initials can also be stamped on the front of the kit for the personal touch when gift-giving.